Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Will Atkinsons quick write

I'm the kind of person who likes to take a different look on life and how everyone else views it. What I find that is facinating to me is the fact that I am not really like a lot of people. Granted, there are things that I like like everyone else like music, movies, games, books, staring at the ceiling for as long as possible to avoid doing the vacuuming, but that is not the point. What I'm getting at is that I like to be different and out there. I like to sit sideways in chairs and walk 15 blocks backwards to the store only to buy a bag of flower. I find it facinating how a train can contain 23,000 gallons of water and only needs 300 of those gallons for a whole day. I love to hold wasps and bee's because I have been stung by them so many times and how I like to study the dull parts of blades because I have injured myself only two times with them. I think though my favorite part about me being different is when I enter my morale coma. I call it a morale coma because I don't remember writing anything I say and how I wrote it in less than a few seconds. I think one of my favorites was one of my quotes I wrote about how I studied the art pictures I made with my iPad because they seemed to make sense. My favorite quote though (which I think everyone can relate to) is this: "I'm not different, I'm just a sociopath living a normal life" I say it because we are all out there. We are all so out there, we don't even need to act normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment