Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Will Atkinson
10/8/13
Quick write #6
The picture I am looking at looks like some kind of war torn wall from the top. The farther we go down, the more war torn it looks. Suddenly a top of a poster show up. It doesn't say anything, but you immediately wonder what it is. You go down it further and you begin to notice a little bit of what looks like blood. You drift farther down and you notice what looks like some kind of hoofs on the poster, but it is covered in a splatter of blood. You drift down and under the blood you see the words "RESIST for your life" and you immediately know it is for a rebellion. After the poster it goes back to the war torn wall. This picture is what I called resist. It is based on a comic book I am writing and I made it myself which makes it special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment